3-DAY FESTIVAL PASSES ON-SALE NOW!
Tier I – Festival Express – $125 (+ Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
Tier II – Fast Eddie – $130 (+ Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
Tier III – New Day – $140 (+ Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
Tier IV – Fun ‘n Games – $150 (+ Tax & Fees) SOLD OUT
Tier V – HARMONY HOMETEAM ROLLOVER (2/1/2020) – $170 (+ Tax & Fees)
Early Camping (Limited to 700) – $40 (+ Tax & Fees)
Harmonium Camping (Reserved) – $50 (+ Tax & Fees)
Electric RV (Limited) – SOLD OUT
Non-Electric RV – $100 (+ Tax & Fees)
Parking – $10
SECOND LINE UP REVEAL 2/1
* Price Increases on 2/1
Tickets Info & Help
Your Tickets are EMAILED To You. Check your spam folder!
Print or save this email and present it at the gate.
I can't find my ticket emails.
I need to change a name on a ticket.
Call 651-699-5068 to request a ticket transfer.
My ticket has no ticketholder name.
If you are the purchaser and you have only one ticket, you’re set.
If you are the purchaser and you have more than one ticket with no name – the people you arrive with can use the tickets. If they cannot arrive with you, call 651-699-5068 to add a name to a ticket.
Ticket OUTLETS: Revival Festival tickets can be purchased at 5 locations. LEARN MORE
Thursday EARLY CAMPING is open at 3pm on Thursday, May 24. Admission is an additional charge, which can only be paid at the gate when arriving, and only available to Pre-party and General Admission ticket holders. LEARN MORE
Friday PRE-PARTY starts at 10am on Friday, May 25. Admission is an additional charge, and only available to General Admission ticket holders. LEARN MORE
“DAY PASSES” are available for Saturday, May 26 & Sunday, May 27th at $80. If purchasing a Saturday Day Pass, you will need to put down a deposit at the gate covering the remainder of the festival cost. Your deposit must be picked up by 10 am Sunday morning, otherwise it will be kept.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept all of the terms and conditions below (please read them)…
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Are Final. No Refunds.
- Children 12 and under are FREE.
- Everyone (except children) will need to show a valid Driver’s License or ID to get into the event.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- “Legal Guardian” means a PARENT- not a sibling, uncle, or friend.
- There will be no entrance after 9pm on Sunday.
- Gates open for general admission ticket holders on Friday at 10am.
- Absolutely no dogs, glass, or outside firewood at this event.
- All Local, State and Federal laws will apply.
- There is a $10 per car parking fee, so carpool if able.
- RAIN OR SHINE. No refunds. No exchanges. This ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and may be removed at any time for any reason. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than that appearing heron is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. The holder assumes all risk or danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the event. Further, the holder releases the Promoter, Venue and all affiliates and subcontractors of all liability and waive any claim for damages they may have against the Promoter, Venue and all of its affiliates and subcontractors. Holder must be aware that they can be injured by many activities inherent at an outdoor concert including but not limited to acts of others, maintenance of the grounds, and this release is thereby giving without limitation of any kind. Rain policy: Tickets for outdoor events are purchased at the risk of inclement weather. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason. Shipping and handling and service charges are non-refundable, even if event cancels.