Harmony Park is along the shore of Lake Geneva and under the shade of the old growth Burr Oak forest. We offer various camping options for people to get the most from the Revival Festival experience.
Harmony Park Music Garden offers a variety of amenities including:
- Permanent shower building with filtered soft water
- Large Rainbow playground
- Filtered water bottle fill up station
- Firewood and ice available for sale on site
- Beer and liquor sales at Lucky’s Pub
- Community fire ring area near Lucky’s Pub
- Shaded wooded campsites
- Lakeshore access
- Stunning sunrises from “the point”
Please be respectful of our ancient forest so others can enjoy it for generations to come.
Saturday-Sunday Tent Camping
Free with General Admission Ticket: Unreserved tent camping is included in your festival ticket and is first-come first-served.
Camp Site Pricing & Reservations
A festival ticket must be purchased to access any RV or car camping area.