Here are the guidelines and park policies. The bottom line is that we want everyone who comes to have a fun and safe time. Please watch out for yourselves and each other. We are a big family and we need to preserve our fantastic playground in the ancient oaks! -Thank you.
ID and Age Requirements
- All people over 18 must show a Valid Driver’s License or State ID to get in. Anyone under 18 or without a Driver’s License must be accompanied by a legal guardian. (This means by law it has to be the parents… not an uncle or older friend. The legal guardian also must be attending the event as well for the same length of time as the minor.) If you would like to consume alcohol, you must present a valid driver’s license at the gate verifying you are over the age of 21. If you do not have a 21+ wristband, you are not allowed to drink anywhere on the property. This is a zero tolerance policy and you will be kicked out of the event without refund and without warning. We have the right to deny alcohol privileges to anyone of any age.
- Please drink responsibly.
Way to Keep Our Festival Green
- Recycle! We will give you 2 garbage bags. One black bag for garbage and one clear bag for recycling. Please put all your recycling in the clear bag. When they are full please put them beside the road in the morning and we will swing by and pick them up. We will also hand out more bags for garbage and recycling throughout the weekend. Recycle, Recycle, Recycle!
- Please take the time to throw away your cigarette butts into the garbage cans provided.
- Pack light! Remember you’re only here for 3 days. Plus, unless you buy a ticket to camp in your car in a designated area, you will have to carry in all of your camping supplies.
- Carpool! Great way to cut down on gas costs and pollution, plus it’s more fun! It’s a win-win!
- Bring reusable plates and utensils. This saves you money, plus the planet and future generations will love you for it!
- THURSDAY EARLY CAMPING – Gates Open 3pm on Thursday (Thursday Camping Fee $25, must have a general admission and Friday pre-party ticket)
- FRIDAY PRE-PARTY – Admission at 12pm (Noon) on Friday (Pre-Party Ticket is $35 Available at the Gate)
- REGULAR (SAT-MON) CONCERT TICKET – Admission 10am Saturday (Tickets will be available at the Gate for $155)
- Harmony Park Closes at 3pm on Monday
- ADMISSION: Please read the Admission Times above for each day. That is when we begin accepting that day’s ticket. If you arrive early before Admission Time on any given day, you can come in (and will be asked to pay for the previous day’s ticket) or you can wait until Admissions reopens.
- RE-ENTRY: After you have been admitted and have your wristband, you are welcome to leave and re-enter the event at any time.
- Please note that there can be NO DRUMMING or AMPLIFIED music in the park after 1am
Medical & Safety
- Use of illegal drugs in not permitted. Anyone using illegal drugs will be subject to removal from the event and will not be allowed back in.
- Please behave responsibly. The promoters are not responsible for attendees actions.
- There will be emergency medical personnel and a security team on site around the clock. First aid will be located next to the main stage.
- Sorry! We do love pets but you have to keep them at home. People who show up with a pet will be directed to a kennel in Albert Lea. Service Animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are allowed.
- Reasonable amounts of alcoholic beverages for personal consumption only may be permitted into the camping areas if you’re of legal age (21+). Security reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone they deem as bringing in an unreasonable amount. Glass bottles are not allowed. Kegs are not allowed. People under 21 are not allowed to drink at the festival. Be responsible and do not drink and drive.
- There is an additional fee per car.
- Your wristband will allow you to leave the festival and return. You must have your wristband on your wrist in order to get back in. Do not take it off.
- Kids 12 and under have free admittance into the festival. You may be asked to present proof of age (such as a birth certificate).
- Be welcoming and nice to everyone. Hug your neighbors and get to know them! Make friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Drink water and stay hydrated!
- Try not to lose your keys or lock them in your car. We can get a tow truck there but it will be expensive for you. Lost and Found is either located at the front gate or the bar.
Harmony Park Rules:
- NO GLASS (bottles, etc.)
- NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD (sorry about the wood… but there is a regional health risk to the oak trees from foreign wood).
- All Local, State, and Federal laws will apply.
Visit the Harmony Park Website For details on the park rules and regulations.
Come play with us!